Newbottle Mini Garden Makeover, Banbury, Oxfordshire
Alexander John Garden Design & Maintenance of Banbury Gardeners are invited for the design and build of a mini garden makeover to this garden in Newbottle near Kings Sutton. Located on the edge of the village overlooking the Oxfordshire countryside. A rural cottage style garden wanting to undertake a few changes see garden before images below. We will provide an update on the completed garden in due course so please do come back and take a look.
Mini Garden makeover Works to include:
- Removal of the old concrete paving around the property
- Replacement of post and rail fencing with Hazel hurdles
- Stone edging to lawn and patio seating areas
- Patios laid in gravel with weed suppressant membrane
- New path in Natural stone paving to Front door and wheelie bin store
- New gravel path to rear of property with stone edge
- Rustic trellis feature fencing to screen septic tank gravel garden.
- New Cottage style planting to a feature border
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us for your FREE mini garden makeover consultation. Quite often a mini garden makeover does not need to cost the earth. Simple changes and use of softer materials and really make a difference to the landscape around your garden. We can provide numerous ideas to help you make the most of your outside space. We design., We build, We plant and We maintain. your one stop shop for everything garden related.