Bicester Garden Design
- We offer a FREE Consultation with you at your home to discuss the specific features and ideas you have for your new garden.
- We create a design brief based on this meeting and make a start on creating a mood board of your ideas to reflect features and a proposed planting scheme.
- The mood board will encompass all the new ideas and features to go into your new garden. This will include planting, surfaces, boundaries and give a general feel for your new space
Garden Design Fees
Gardens up to 200 square meters £695.00
- 200 – 400 square meters £895.00
Minimum Garden Budget £5000.00
Garden Planting Plan
- Provision of a comprehensive planting scheme for your new garden with a mood board to encompass all the new ideas and features.
- List of Plants per border for nursery grower or garden center. We do offer a plant sourcing service to see www.banburygardeners.co.uk/plant-sourcing/
- A maintenance schedule for ALL new and existing planting
Planting Plan Fees
Up to 200 square meters £500.00
200 – 400 square meters £700.00
Printing, Soil tests, Photography and VAT are included in the above prices
- An appointment will then be made to visit yourselves at the garden to carry out a Garden Survey.
- This survey allows us to measure the present garden and to collect various bits of information to include present soil conditions look at access points.
- We would also look at areas of the garden that would be best for focal points and we would also record your present planting to see what could be salvaged for your new garden if possible.
Presentation of Plans and Ideas
- We would then return to show you our concept plan for your new garden, complete with your mood boards and a proposal of the new planting and features.
- We would also bring samples with us to this meeting and leave them with you.
The Garden Design fee and Planting Planting Plan fees would then be payable.
- The garden installation and build would then be quoted for by one of our Hard landscape teams.
- We now have 3 landscape teams who are able to tender for your garden build who all work alongside Alexander John.
- We would then also tender for all soft landscaping to include planting plans and any other specialists required including electricians, plasterers, carpenters, and water gardening experts.
- We can also offer a Garden training service should you wish to take part in the planting of your garden too.
- After the garden build is complete we can organize the ongoing maintenance of your garden.
- You may wish to maintain your own garden and we can help and provide on-site training to help you get to grips if you’re a novice.
- We can also provide a lawn mowing and treatment service to keep your garden lawn looking good all year round. Contact us for more information.