Garden Design services for Bicester
Alexander John Garden Design and maintenance now cover Bicester. Whatever the size of your garden, orientation or soil condition we can design and build you a beautiful garden. We take on the stress, the mess and physical exhaustion so you don’t have to. It really is that simple.
Here’s how it works…
- We offer a FREE Consultation with you at your home to discuss the specific features and ideas you have for your new garden.
- We create a design brief based on this meeting and make a start on creating a mood board of your ideas to reflect features and a proposed planting scheme.
- The mood board will encompass all the new ideas and features to go into your new garden. This will include planting, surfaces, boundaries and give a general feel for your new space.
- The cost of this design is based on 3 levels of the garden plan based on the size of the garden space. Small Garden plan is £350, Medium size garden £800, Large Garden £1500
- An appointment will then be made to visit yourselves at the garden to carry out a Garden Survey. This survey allows us to measure the present garden and to collect various bits of information to include present soil conditions and analysis. We would also look at areas of the garden that would be best for focal points and we would also record your present planting (if relevant) to see what could be salvaged for your new garden if possible.
Presentation of Plans and Ideas
- We would then return to show you our concept plan for your new garden , complete with your mood boards and a proposal of the new planting and features.
- We would also bring samples with us to this meeting and leave them with you to see them in the garden and how the light works on them.
- The garden installation and build would then be quoted for by our Hard landscaper. They are responsible for all our builds and has worked closely with us for a good number of years now and with 25 years experience in the local market is well regarded locally for his reputation and attention to detail.
Planting and Maintenance
- After the garden build is complete we can organise the planting of your garden. We source all plants from growers in the UK and much of Europe to include Italy, Belguim , Holland and France.
- You may wish to plant your own garden and we can help and advise on this as many of our past customers like this part of their new garden.
- Now that you have your new garden we can provide a Garden maintenance service and Lawncare treatment service to keep your garden in peak condition. We offer lots of tips, tricks and advice on how you can get the most from your garden. Little things like improving the wildlife, how to encourage children to grow their own vegetables or even how to prune your roses.