- Delivery and Planting of your chosen plants including Supply of Membranes, Mulches and Slow release feeds.
- Plant Consultancy Service where we provide a guide planting scheme service for a garden area you wish to improve.
- Right Plant, Right Place Service
- Plant Identification Service
Plant Nursery (Contracted Supply only)
We do provide a Plant Nursery supply service to all Garden Design, Garden Maintenance and Border Planting scheme clients
Plant Quality and Supply
Plant Quality is a major factor we take into account especially when supply to the Garden Design customers, but quality is different when supplying to Commercial landscapes.
- All Garden design clients will receive plants of similar quality to those in Garden centres and Specialist nurseries. This is what we call Garden centre grade. (Unless otherwise specified by the client)
- All Commercial clients will receive Trade Grade or Landscape Grade quality plants where many of them will be packed in crates tightly together if they are receiving in the 100 quantities of 100 + per variety for example.
Do you guarantee your plants?
- I cannot offer a formal written guarantee because obviously the success of plants depends on how well they are looked after once they’re in the ground.
- However, in general I will aim to replace plants that I have sourced and planted, if they die within the first 6 months subject to them having been planted in optimal conditions (usually between October and April), have been properly watered in for the first 6 months and have not been subject to very adverse weather.
- I always come back 6 months after your garden has been planted to check on the health and development of the plants and also to make sure you are happy with the picture we have created. Gardens can always be tweaked again in the autumn.