- As autumn turns to winter, make the most of any dry days and rake the lawn to keep it free of leaves. A thick layer of leaves will smother a lawn and weaken the grass, and it also provides winter shelter for unwelcome garden pests.
- Avoid walking on your lawn if it’s frosted, as this can also damage the grass.
- During a sunny break the mower can be used to just top the grass, therefore the mower should be on the highest setting. Never cut a lawn at this time of the year on the same setting as you would for the actual growing season as this will do more harm than good.
We can provide a wealth of advice and a FREE consultation in order to get your lawn looking good for spring.
- Do you have a lawn that looks sick and your thinking of re-turfing? Stop ! this could be costly. Talk to our Professional Green keeper about our Lawn Care Renovation Service. This service is a lot cheaper than a full re turf.
- Your lawn is heavy under foot with Moss like a thick Persian carpet? Then you need our Moss kill and Scarification service to eradicate this and to restore your lawn back to its former beauty. Now booking for March 2017. Call Neal on 07977 000329 for your FREE appointment.
- Is your lawn looking yellow, weak and patchy with no uniform colour? Then you need our Ultimate High Lawn Feed Service
- Our basic Lawn care treatment service starts from as little as £15 every 11 weeks.