Banbury Gardeners are pleased to unveil our latest large garden makeover near Bicester. A considerably large garden for a new build standing in a good-sized rear garden enjoying a west facing aspect. Bordered with close board fencing and some neighbouring walls within this space.
Large Garden makeover Brief
- To create a new garden with large paving area for entertaining and al fresco dining.
- Private seating features elsewhere in the garden
- Herb garden close to the house
- Large lawn to keep maintenance to a minimum
- Mature privacy screening from overlooking windows.
- New shed garden tools with screening
Before Garden Images
The completed garden
The new garden has now been completely repaved in a random style pattern using Stonemarket Vintage Manor with a beautiful grey tone and riven face. This maximizes the space and avoids the glare which was laid by the builders originally. To edge the lawn as a mowing edge we have used Marshalls Siver Birch edging stones to complement the paving and make the lawn edging more low maintenance. Two additional paved features have been added to the garden for enjoying the new garden at different times of the day. A corner feature in far-right of the garden so the owner can display their own planting scheme of pots and a further radial paved base in the rear central section of the garden overlooking the kitchen dining room. This paved feature create a break between the two larger circular lawns and allows the garden user a 180 degree view of the new garden.
Large circular edged lawns create movement in the main part of the garden for the added luxury of a new lawn from ryegrass which will be treated every 11 weeks by Banbury Lawncare. To the left of the main patio, the use of trellis panels and posts are painted using Cuprinol Silver Birch to break up the harshness of the neighbouring brick built garage. Upon these will be planted Evergreen climbers to provide fragrance during the evening hours yet be low maintenance. The powners then have the opportuinity to underplant these further with plants or keep it simple with a planting scheme to provide year round interest and fragrance
Completed Garden images
Produxts used in the Garden
- Hard landscaping includes Stonemarket Vintage Manor Paving and Marshalls Silver Birch Edging
- Trellis panels in Diamond style panel measuring 1800 x 600mm erected upright between 3x3ins posts and wooden finials
- Trellis painted using Cuprinol Garden Shades Silver Birch
- Privacy Screening using Pleached Photinia Red Robin
- Turf using Ryegrass based turf
Why not Get in Touch
Why not get in touch to see how we can help transform your new garden. We are now providing Bicester Garden Design and a full landscaping service. BOOK your FREE consultation today, Now booking for autumn 2020 garden builds with January – March 2021 fully booked already. Contact us here.